Mission Emotion Chart & Tool Kit. Help your child to acknowledge their emotional state then they can move their name marker to the appropriate section with the aim to be at the Happy Frog space. If your child feels more like the Sad Turtle, Nervous Rabbit or Angry Bull they can choose a ‘tool’ from ‘tool kit’ section and move the magnetic ‘visual’ to the ‘To be like the Happy Frog I can’ section.
This system can be used straight onto your fridge, a magnetic whiteboard or any flat metal surface.
I have also includes an A4 print out for personalised straegies and 4 blank magnets for keywords.
eg. ‘jump on the trampoline’ your child can draw a picture of them jumping on the trampoline and write it on the worksheet, then the keyword ‘trampoline’ can be written on the magnet.
The set includes:-
- 270mm x 120mm ‘Mission Emotions Chart’ magnet
- 14 of 30mm x 30mm visual ‘tools’ magnets
- 2 of 120mm x 25mm heading magnets – ‘My Tool Kit / To be like the Happy Frog I can’
- 24mm button magnet with your child’s name on it
- Plus A4 printout for personalised strategies
- 4 blank magnets for writing keywords on